- Compatible with industry standard QSFP cages +Switches
- EEPROM signature can be customized
- FDR QSFP+cable assemblies are hot swappable
- The programmed EEPROM signature enables the host to differentiate between a copper cable assembly and a fiber optic module
- Low power consumption assists in making the passive copper cable assembly an economic solution for within rack, or rack-to-rack applications
- InfiniBand 4X SDR, DDR, QDR, FDR
- Ethernet 10G,40G
- FiberChannel 10G,40G, SAN, 4x16G
- RapidIO, Myrinet 40G
- Rack-to-Rack, Shelf-to-Shelf Interconnect
- Networking, Storage
- Hubs, switches, routers, servers
Fiberon’s FDR QSFP+ passive copper cables provide robust connections for leading edge 56 Gb/s systems. They are designed to be fully compatible in form factor and optical/electrical connections according to the QSFP Multi- Source Agreement.
QSFP+ (Quad SFP+) connectors provide four channels of data in one pluggable interface. Each channel is capable of transferring data at 14.2Gbps and supports a total of aggregate 56Gbps as specified for QSFP+. These interconnects have three times the density of SFP+ interconnects (MSA) and have been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference.